How To Get Customers Attention Online
Offering value is not enough. If no one knows (or cares) about what you have to offer, it doesn’t matter how much value you create. Every business survives because there are people that patronize it. Without Marketing, no business can survive—people who don’t know you exist can’t buy what you have to offer, and people who aren’t interested in what you have to offer won’t become paying customers no matter how you do it.
Every successful brand finds a way of acquiring and retaining new customers.
Whether you agree or not modern life is overloaded with demands on your Attention. Think of all of the things that are competing for your attention right now: there is work to be done, people to call, social media messages to check, music to listen to, TV to watch, and countless other things to do.
Everyone has too many things to do, and too little time to do them all.
The number one rule of Marketing you must understand is that your potential customer has limited attention available. Keeping up with the demand in your world would require way more attention than you have to work with.
Thus, for your customers to keep up with these demands, they filter: they ration their attention, allocating more attention to things they care about and less to things they don’t.
To get someone’s attention on the internet and offline, you have to find a way around their filters.
High-quality attention must be earned from the right people to reach your full potential in business.
Here are tips to help you go through the crowd to the right audience you need for your business.
How To Get Customers Attention Online
1. Be Focus: I know you have heard this countless times. Those our inspirational speakers keep whispering to us to be focused. But I’m not one of them. So you should expect a different approach here.
As an entrepreneur, you must focus your attention on a niche where you are an expert.
Once you have channeled your energy to what you know how best to do, the next thing is to set a goal. Two goals are critical to entrepreneurial success – the end goal and the process goal.
RECOMMENDED: How To Set Smart Goal
The end goal serves as a mental picture of where you want to be. While the process goal is the road map that will take you there.
2. Find Out What Your Audience Want: there is no better way to stay focus than knowing what those you want to serve needs and giving it to them. This is where you begin to ask the question – who are they, what do they like, where are they and other critical questions.
Once you have clearly defined your audience, you can serve them better.
3. Provide Problem Solving Information: on the internet, everybody is talking. Your prospective clients want to know how your product or the service you render can help make life better – just a bit better to them. Here is where most business persons fail in online business.
READ ALSO: Question Algorithm For Business Startup
We focus more on making sales without making an impact. Assuming you sale cloths, you could provide prospects with information through your social media on how best to dress, the perfect color match and the best outfit for occasions. Providing these kinds of helpful information will not only make them see you as professional but ultimately, build an intimate relationship. And they will be more likely to purchase from you.
4. Make It Fun: the fact that social media platforms have been monetized doesn’t obliterate the fact that it remains social media. The truth is, nobody cares how awesome your product or service is. The earlier you understand that the majority of the people are on social media to connect with like minds rather than patronize businesses, the better.
Your social media content should be able to connect with people’s emotions and offer solutions in a caring way. Social media users need to know and trust you first before business. As such, use short stories about your experience to relate with people.
5. Create A Dazzling Heading: this is a very important part of your social media content. Perhaps, the most important part. The heading of your content should be eye-catching, evoking emotion and curiosity. Take for example; 5 Untapped Business Ideas In Nigeria
CONCLUSION ON HOW TO GET CUSTOMERS ATTENTION ONLINE:
When you are seeking someone’s attention, it’s important to take a moment to remember that you are competing against everything else in their world. To get noticed on the internet, you need to find ways to earn attention. And the best way to do that is by being more interesting or useful than competing alternatives.
I hope this article on how to get customers attention online is helpful?